All on Four is a method performed by placing four dental implants (that is why it is called all on four) on the jaw bones of patients from different angles. Especially in cases of total edentulism in the lower and upper jaw where the jawbone melts too much, 6 implants are placed in the anterior region of the upper jaw and 4 implants in the anterior region of the lower jaw, and a fixed prosthesis can be made on the same day. Previously, in traditional methods, it was tried to obtain bone by applying grafting (bone powder sowing) and complicated surgical procedures in areas where the patient's bone was insufficient. These procedures would both increase the time and cause the patient to become toothless in that process.
However, in the All on Four system, implants are placed without complicated surgical procedures, and temporary fixed teeth are attached to the patient on the same day. After two or three months, the temporary ones are removed, and permanent fixed teeth are placed in their places.
This treatment can be applied to all patients with complete edentulous (no teeth) who do not have any systemic disease that may interfere with dental implant surgery and have sufficient bone volume. Temporary dental prosthesis fixed on dental implants can be used immediately after the procedure. However, patients should be fed with a recommended diet during the 3-month period, when the bone is fused with dental implants. After this process is completed, the normal diet can be returned with the permanent prosthesis to be made.
• Provides the opportunity to make a fixed dental prosthesis with a single surgical procedure for completely edentulous patients.
• The operation is easier since no advanced surgical procedure such as sinus lifting (sinus lift surgery) or bone addition is applied.
• Dental implant operation time is very short.
• The cost is even lower since the number of dental implants used is reduced and it does not require extra surgical procedures.
• The person is provided with a special planning, an aesthetic appearance and a smile aesthetics.
• Easy to clean and maintain.
• Suitable for patients who cannot use removable dental prostheses.
• Its design is different compared to palate dental prosthesis (complete dental prosthesis). It is easier to use because it does not cover the palate of the patient.
• Suitable for patients residing outside the city or country, as the number of treatment sessions is low.
The All On Four technique is a technique that has been successfully applied in dentistry for more than 10 years. This technique offers patients a reliable, fast and low cost treatment option in dentistry. Although it requires extra cost, technology and skills, physicians working in this field frequently use it and it is seen that a very high success rate is achieved.
In the standard implant technique, implants are placed in the jawbone at an average angle of 90 degrees. A minimum of six implants are required to support the bridge prosthesis. It is necessary to wait for a recovery period of three to six months before teeth can be placed on it. In addition to these, sometimes a bone graft may be required if the patient does not have enough bone tissue.
• Requires only four implants for a fixed bridge.
• Usually, it is a cheaper and effective solution.
• Most of the time, treatment can be performed without applying bone grafts.
• Implants and teeth can be inserted at the same time (within a single appointment).
• Traditional Method
• Six to eight implants are required for a fixed treatment.
• It requires more implants, surgery, and appointments, and is even more expensive.
• Usually, a bone graft is needed, and the treatment time is longer.
• Requires more than one appointment, a temporary prosthesis should not be worn until the permanent prosthesis.
• Six-set requires a monthly healing phase.
All on Four technique is given by our specialist physicians in our Side Dental Center clinic and a fixed prosthesis can be made within a day. Contact us immediately for detailed information.