Dental crown is a condition in which the foundation of a molar is damaged. It can be made of various materials such as metal or porcelain. Besides stretching widely, a molar that is not seen very often can have a crown on the female. There are also crowns specially designed to fit your front teeth and other teeth. On the other hand, several factors to consider when choosing a crown are important. They're like, "I' cost, strength and durability. Side dental clinic, which sticks to all this, aims to provide you with the best dental service.
A natural appearance that never compromises your smile is a priority for you. A dentist can help you determine the method that best meets your needs by discussing various options with you. Side Dental Centre has a very experienced structure in the field of dental crowns with its expert dentist staff.
The crowns have different types of materials, such as the following.
· Composite resin,
· Metal are various types.
· Teeth color,
· Location of gum tissue,
· location of the tooth,
· Function of the tooth in need of krona, • How many natural teeth are available, • The color of all teeth,
· How much will appear when the patient smiles are very important for dental Crown.
The temporary crown gives an impression just like its name. The temporary crown, which can be easily removed, is placed on your tooth with the help of an adhesive. Therefore, it is not as strong as a permanent crown. This process is carried out while waiting for permanent crown construction. The permanent crown is placed on your tooth on a second appointment. The temporary crown is actually a diary. Therefore, you can get a crown even on a single appointment. Some dentistry offices are served to be served on the same day using one of the few methods that include computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing. Some crowns cover only part of the tooth. If you do not need a krona, you can recommend an /4 kroner to your dentist instead.
· If you have a large gap in terms of filling,
· If your tooth is worn, cracked, or weakened,
· If the tooth has a more fragile structure and needs protection,
· If you are missing a tooth, need a tooth bridge or dental implant, you may need a dental crown.
You should make an appointment with your dentist for a traditional dental crown. Your dentist prepares you if you need a krona. First, he starts the procedures by X-raying your tooth. Sometimes they can take a mold of your tooth or mouth. In the next process, part of the tooth layer is removed by file. A temporary crown is placed on it for the protection of your tooth. The crown of the resulting impression is sent to the crowning laboratory. This step can also take several weeks. When the crown enters, when you go to your dentist for the second visit, he will glue the crown to your tooth.
As mentioned above, there is a temporary crown step on the same day. After your dentist has taken Digital photos of your mouth, they start to create the crown using digital scanning. The construction time of the crown is about 1-2 hours. When the crown is ready, it will be enough to wait between 1-4 hours after your dentist glues it in place. If you have an exception or need to get back to work, you can return with peace of mind.
It is very important to take good care of the crown after it is inserted. Caring for your crown can extend its life.
· Do not prefer hard foods. Chewing ice or hard food can cause your crown to crack, especially if you have a porcelain crown.
· You should brush your teeth carefully. If you do not brush twice a day, you should make a habit of brushing your teeth as a moment. If your dental crown or the teeth around it are sensitive to heat and cold, you should consider using teeth for sensitive teeth.
· If you tighten or squeak your teeth at night, you can use night protection to protect your crown and the teeth around it.
· Flossing daily ensures that you keep all your teeth in the best condition.